Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Goat Poo = Energy

We visited an alternative energy farm a few weeks ago. Our friend Willy drove us about 1 1/2 hours outside the city to where his project is located. The plans are drawn and they will be breaking ground soon. They will create energy out of goat...poop. The plans are exciting and extensive. I can’t wait to visit once things are up and going.

We all loaded into the back of an old soviet van and road around the different sites of the farm. It is absolutely beautiful!! Enjoy the photos.

Did you know that when Steve retires he wants to live on a farm and raise goats and bees. Goat cheese and honey sound good to me!


The goats seem to like Steve
Rape Seed (canola oil is made from this)
It is so bright it is blinding and it is everywhere!
Traveling in style
The day was so beautiful and windy! Although I am
a city girl, I think my heart is in the country.

No comments: