Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Namasté

Diane went to yoga! For those of you who did not know, I have been practicing yoga for about 5 years. I was very sad to leave my yoga instructors in Seattle. I had gotten so use to there teaching methods and practice. I was even fortunate enough to have one of my friends and fellow Yogi give me a few private lessons before we left. (Thank you so much Amelia!)

You can only imagine my happiness when a few nights ago we were walking down the street from our flat and passed a building with a yoga sign on the door. Last night I went to my first class. It was in English and very nice. I even meet a nice woman who is happy that I will be coming back next week. Finding a yoga class was one of the things I wanted to do when we got here. Until next time.

Namasté

2 comments:

Jane said...

yoga in budapest...how fun is that?? :)

Diane Kappa said...

Yoga in Budapest is very good!! Especially good for back pain when you have been walking on concrete for what seems like miles!